• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Gilbane, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, September 2011, Pages: 15
ICD Research's "Gilbane, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Gilbane, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Gilbane, Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Gilbane Inc (Gilbane) is principally engaged in the design, development and construction of buildings. The company is a building construction contractor and provides a host of services in addition to construction management. The services include design consultation, cost modeling, site logistics and transition planning and move management. The company also provides finance, preparation, growth, information technology and adversity recovery services to clients. The company is associated with various projects in the health care, education, defense, life sciences, corporate, and sports/recreation buildings. Gilbane operates sales offices across the US and also has presence in Puerto Rico. The company is headquartered in Rhode Island, US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Gilbane, Inc. - Company Statement
5 Gilbane, Inc. - History
6 Gilbane, Inc. - Key Employees
7 Gilbane, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Gilbane, Inc., History
Table 3: Gilbane, Inc., Key Employees
Table 4: Gilbane, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures