• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
DeBruce Grain, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, September 2011, Pages: 13
ICD Research's "DeBruce Grain, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "DeBruce Grain, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about DeBruce Grain, Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
DeBruce Grain, Inc. (DeBruce) is a leading agricultural commodities trading company in the US. The company is into collection, storage, distribution, and sale of grain. DeBruce operates 23 high-speed grain handling facilities across the Midwest with licensed storage capacity in excess of 140 million bushels. It also operates a fertilizer distribution network, feed mills, a bean crushing plant, and retail fertilizer operations. In addition, DeBruce trades feed ingredients such as whole cotton seeds, cotton seed meals, cotton seed hulls, distillers' grain gluten feed pellets, canola meals, soybean hulls, and soybean meal. It also offers dry and liquid fertilizers and crop protection products to local farm communities. In addition, the company provides transportation, specialty contracts, and risk services. It provides its products through truck, rail or barge. The company has trading offices in Queretaro, Mexico City; and Kansas City, Missouri. DeBruce is headquartered in Kansas City, the US.
As of January 3, 2011, DeBruce Grain, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Gavilon, LLC.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 DeBruce Grain, Inc. - History
4 DeBruce Grain, Inc. - Key Employees
5 DeBruce Grain, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
6 DeBruce Grain, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: DeBruce Grain, Inc., History
Table 3: DeBruce Grain, Inc., Key Employees
Table 4: DeBruce Grain, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: DeBruce Grain, Inc., Locations
List of Figures