ICD Research's "Firstmark Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Firstmark Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Firstmark Corporation for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Firstmark Corporation (Firstmark) is a defense holding company, with operations in the manufacturing of various components and sub-assemblies for military, civil and commercial aircraft. Firstmark operates through its wholly owned subsidiaries: Firstmark Aerospace Corp. (Firstmark Aerospace), Firstmark Controls, Aircraft Belts Inc. (Aircraft Belts), Twin Commander Aircraft, LLC. (Twin Commander), and Centroid, Inc. (Centroid). The company provides design, manufacture and repair of electromagnetic, electronic and mechanical systems and components for aircraft. It offers aircraft safety restraints for crew, passengers and medical applications. The company also provides OEM parts and services for Twin Commander aircraft, and operates a factory-authorized Service Center network for the Commander fleet of aircraft. Firstmark is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Firstmark Corporation - History
4 Firstmark Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Firstmark Corporation, History
Table 3: Firstmark Corporation, Subsidiaries
List of Figures