• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Pilatus Aircraft Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, September 2011, Pages: 13
ICD Research's "Pilatus Aircraft Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Pilatus Aircraft Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Pilatus Aircraft Ltd. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Pilatus Aircraft Ltd. (Pilatus) is a leading manufacturer of single-engine turboprop aircraft, based in Switzerland. It manufactures aircraft and training systems for the global commercial aerospace market. The company also engages in the conversion and maintenance of several types of aircraft. Pilatus mainly designs and develops PC-12 NG and PC-6 aircraft. It also offers a wide range of training systems and synthetic training devices such as PC-21, PC-9 M and PC-7 MkII, and other ground based training systems for commercial and military pilots worldwide. The company’s three main subsidiaries include Pilatus Business Aircraft, Ltd. (PBA), Pilatus Australia Pty Ltd. (PAP) and Altenrhein Aviation Ltd. (AAL). Pilatus is headquartered in Stans, Switzerland.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Pilatus Aircraft Ltd. - Company Statement
4 Pilatus Aircraft Ltd. - History
5 Pilatus Aircraft Ltd. - Key Employees
6 Pilatus Aircraft Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Pilatus Aircraft Ltd., History
Table 3: Pilatus Aircraft Ltd., Key Employees
Table 4: Pilatus Aircraft Ltd., Subsidiaries
Table 5: Pilatus Aircraft Ltd., Locations
List of Figures