- Language: English
- Published: July 2013
BCE Inc.: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: May 2012
- 37 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "BCE Inc.: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "BCE Inc.: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BCE Inc."
ICD Research's "BCE Inc.: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BCE Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BCE Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BCE Inc. (BCE) is a Canadian communications company. It offers a wide range of services, which includes wired voice and wireless communications services, internet services, data services and video services to residential, enterprise and wholesale customers. It operates under Bell and Bell Aliant brands. BCE is the largest local exchange carrier in Canada. It operates local network in the urban regions of Quebec, Ontario and metropolitan areas of Toronto and Montreal. It is also the largest digital television company in Canada. As of December 2010, the company distributed over 500 digital video and audio channels to more than two million subscribers through Bell TV, its DTH satellite platform. BCE is headquartered at Montreal in Quebec, Canada. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.5 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions