• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Delta Air Lines, Inc.: Transport and Logistics Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
iCD Research, May 2012, Pages: 38
ICD Research's "Delta Air Lines, Inc.: Transport and Logistics Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Delta Air Lines, Inc.: Transport and Logistics Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Delta Air Lines, Inc."
ICD Research's "Delta Air Lines, Inc.: Transport and Logistics Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Delta Air Lines, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Delta Air Lines, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Delta Air Lines, Inc (Delta) is the second largest global airline, offering air transportation and cargo services. Delta mainly operates flights from its hubs in Atlanta, Detroit, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Cincinnati, New York-JFK, Memphis, Amsterdam, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Salt Lake City and Tokyo-Narita along with its Northwest subsidiary and Delta Connection carriers. The company operates its flights to 341 destinations across 61 countries, serving over 160 million passengers through its Northwest subsidiary and Delta Connection carriers. Membership of SkyTeam alliance that includes other major airliners such as Air-France-KLM and Alitalia allows the company to provide passengers with flights to destinations in another 56 countries. Delta is headquartered in Atlanta in Georgia, US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions
Delta Air Lines, Inc.