- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
CK Life Sciences Int'l., (Holdings) Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: February 2012
- Region: Global
- 34 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "CK Life Sciences Int'l., (Holdings) Inc. .: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
ICD Research's "CK Life Sciences Int'l., (Holdings) Inc. .: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about CK Life Sciences Int'l., (Holdings) Inc..
ICD Research's "CK Life Sciences Int'l., (Holdings) Inc. .: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CK Life Sciences Int'l., (Holdings) Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CK Life Sciences Int'l., (Holdings) Inc.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CK Life Sciences Int'l., (Holdings) Inc. (CK Life) is a Hong Kong based pharmaceutical and investment holding company. The company, along with subsidiaries, engages in in-house research, drug discovery, clinical development, licensing and regulatory approval and marketing of a wide range of biotechnology products. CK Life develops remedies for cancer, health supplements, natural healthcare products, fertilizer products and crop protection products. It operates under three segments, Environment, Health and Investment. The company operates in China, Hong Kong, Australia, the US, and Canada. It is a member of the Cheung Kong Group. CK Life is headquartered in Tai Po, Hong Kong. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key employees
8 Key employee Biographies
9 locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions