• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Hitachi, Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, February 2012, Pages: 55
ICD Research's "Hitachi, Ltd. .: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Hitachi, Ltd. .: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Hitachi, Ltd..
ICD Research's "Hitachi, Ltd. .: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hitachi, Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hitachi, Ltd.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hitachi, Ltd. (Hitachi) is a global electronics company. The company offers its systems, products, and services to various market sectors including information systems, electronic devices, power and industrial systems, consumer products, materials, logistics and financial services. The company conducts its business operations through eleven business segments, namely, Information & Telecommunication, Power Systems,Social Infrastructure & Industrial Systems, Electronic Systems & Equipment,Construction Machinery,High Functional Materials & Components, Automotive Systems, Components & Devices,Digital Media & Consumer Products, Financial Services, and Others. The company principally operates in Japan, besides from strategic locations across Asia, North America, and European regions. Hitachi is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key employees
9 locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions