- Language: English
- 54 Pages
- Published: February 2015
Paychex, Inc.: Business and Consumer Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 1883331
- May 2012
- 33 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Paychex, Inc.: Business and Consumer Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Paychex, Inc.: Business and Consumer Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Paychex, Inc."
ICD Research's "Paychex, Inc.: Business and Consumer Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Paychex, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Paychex, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Paychex, Inc. (Paychex) is a provider of human resources and benefit outsourcing solutions services based in the US. The company's offerings include payroll services, such as payroll tax administration, payroll processing, and employee pay services, such as direct deposit, and check signing. In addition, it provides human resource services such as health insurance, 401(k) plan recordkeeping, section 125 plans, time and attendance solutions, workers' compensation administration and other administrative services which are provided to various small and medium size businesses. As of 2011, the company had more than 100 offices in the US and four offices in Germany. The company is headquartered in Rochester, New York, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions