CO2 Group Limited (COZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
CO2 Group Limited (CO2 Group) is the provider of carbon sink plantings. The company serves environmental sciences sector by carbon sequestration, such as the establishment of forest carbon sinks. CO2 Group categories its operations into two reportable segments namely Carbon Sink Establishment and Carbon Offsets. The company through Carbon Sink Establishment segment engages in establishment of accredited forest carbon sinks throughout Southern Australia on behalf of third parties, principally for domestic and international companies and state governments. Through its Carbon Offsets segment, the company engages in the provision of abatement certificates generated from accredited forest carbon sinks owned by the group. CO2 Group together with its subsidiaries principally operates in Australia. It is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CO2 Group Limited provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
CO2 Group Limited - Key Facts
CO2 Group Limited - Key Employees
CO2 Group Limited - Key Employee Biographies
CO2 Group Limited - Key Operational Employees
CO2 Group Limited - Major Products and Services
CO2 Group Limited - History
CO2 Group Limited - Company Statement
CO2 Group Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
CO2 Group Limited - Business Description
CO2 Group Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
CO2 Group Limited - Strengths
Strength - Unique Carbon Sequestration Program
Strength - Expanding Market Share in Sector
Strength - Diverse Client Base
Strength - Focus on Research and Development
Weakness - Declining Operating Margin and Liquidity Position
Weakness - Low Return on Equity
Weakness - Lack of Geographical Presence
Opportunity - Strategic Expansions
Opportunity - Contracts with ACTEW and Newmont
Opportunity - Carbon Farming Policy Initiative
Threat - Environmental Regulations
Threat - Market Dynamics
CO2 Group Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix