Libya Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Business Propensity Indicator (BPI), Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape
- Language: English
- Published: August 2012
- Region: Libya
General Electricity Company Of Libya - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2011 Update
The report contains the profile of the company that is involved in the field of power generation from thermal sources (coal, oil and gas). It contains a detailed description of the company’s business operations (power plants, installed capacity, and generation), history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), key competitors, and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) – summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets)
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers)
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
General Electricity Company Of Libya, Operational Metrics, By Capacity
General Electricity Company Of Libya, Thermal Power Plants
General Electricity Company Of Libya, Thermal Power Plants, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Major Products and Services
General Electricity Company Of Libya Strengths
Strong Government Support
General Electricity Company Of Libya Weaknesses
Dependency on Thermal Fuel Sources
General Electricity Company Of Libya Opportunities
Potential Opportunities in Renewable Generation
Growing Energy Demand
Investment in Infrastructure Expansion
General Electricity Company Of Libya Threats
Environmental Laws and Regulations
Political Situation in Libya
Locations And Subsidiaries
Financial Deals Landscape
General Electricity Company Of Libya, Deals Summary, 2004 to 2011
General Electricity Company Of Libya Detailed Deal Summary
Aug 06, 2010: Daewoo E&C Inks $438 Million Contract With GECOL To Construct 750MW Gas-Fueled Power Plant In Zwitina, Libiya
Dec 31, 2008: China Railway Construction wins RMB7.082 billion construction contracts
Dec 22, 2008: China Railway Construction wins new line contracts worth RMB24.97 billion
Dec 07, 2006: BHEL Commissions 600MW Western Mountain Gas Turbine Power Project In Libya, On Turnkey Basis
Nov 27, 2008: Construction starts on Libyan railway project
Jun 30, 2010: GE Selects US Ecology For Hudson River Disposal Contract
Dec 08, 2008: CRCC halts Lagos Kano railway modernization project.
List of Tables
Table 1: General Electricity Company Of Libya, Key Facts
Table 2: General Electricity Company Of Libya, Operational Metrics, Capacity
Table 3: General Electricity Company Of Libya, Thermal Power Plants, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Table 4: Major Products and Services
Table 5: General Electricity Company Of Libya, SWOT Analysis
Table 6: General Electricity Company Of Libya, Key Employees
Table 7: General Electricity Company Of Libya, Deals Summary, 2004 to 2011
Table 8: General Electricity Invests $1,360 Million In Tripoli West Power Plant And Al Khalij Power Plant, Libya