- Language: English
- Published: February 2013
Summary: Watercare Services Ltd. Sep 04
- Published: September 2004
- Standard & Poors
The ratings on Watercare Services Ltd. (Watercare) reflect the company's natural monopoly position, stable market demand, and moderate financial profile. These strengths are offset by the lack of a defined tariff-setting framework, and the potential for conflict, as shareholders are also customers. Watercare's above-average business position is underpinned by its natural monopoly nature through the provision of essential services. Watercare provides wholesale water services to six water retailers, owned by local councils, as well as wholesale wastewater services to four of these retailers around the greater Auckland region. The water business contributes about 35% of revenues and EBITDA, and wastewater activities make up the remaining 65%. Solid demand, low volume volatility, and significant barriers to entry continue to support the...
Companies mentioned in this report are: Watercare Services Ltd.
Standard and Poors RatingsXpress Credit Research provides in-depth coverage of international corporates, financial institutions, insurance companies, utilities, sovereigns and structured finance programs. RatingsXpress Credit Research lets users determine the credit rating of holdings and identify key factors underlying an issuer's creditworthiness, distinguishes the different risk exposures for new and existing deals, and provides an understanding of how their analysts interpret key regulatory, political and environmental events and their economic impact.
This product consists of a Summary Analysis: Bi-annual (at least). An abbreviated analysis containing Standard & Poor's issuer credit ratings as of the time the article was published. The analysis includes a rating rationale - the basis on which the rating was assigned - and an outlook section if the issuer is not on CreditWatch. Financial statistics are not included.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Watercare Services Ltd.
|Electronic||The report will be emailed to you.|