- Language: English
- 318 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
The Top 25 Japanese Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Companies
- Published: September 2011
- Region: Japan
- 75 Pages
- Research Facts Ltd
Did you know?
- Astellas Pharma Inc. is Japan’s second largest pharmaceutical company and ranked within the top 20 in the global market.
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. continues to maintain its position as Japan's overwhelming leader in the OTC-drug industry, with several top-ranking brands to bolster its core OTC business.
- Zeria Pharmaceutical’s targets, in R&D initiatives for ethical drugs, are high-needs gastrointestinal diseases, such as functional dyspepsia, inflammatory bowel disease and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Daiichi Sankyo’s leading products include Olmetec for hypertension and Loxonin for inflammation.
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. had 2,418 employees and sales of US$ 1,758.00 in the year ended March 31, 2011.
- Kiyoshi Inoguchi is Director, Licensing & Business Development at Kaken Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd..
These are just some of the thousands of facts contained in The Top 25 Japanese Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Companies.
Profile information for each company in the report typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Therapeutic Areas, Foreign Trade, Location Status, Year Established, Number of Employees and Turnover.
Report Target Market:
1) Pharmaceutical Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
This report is perfect for suppliers of raw materials and equipment necessary for pharmaceutical production.
The Top 25 Japanese Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Companies is ideal for distributors of pharmaceuticals to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products and the widest ranges.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major Japanese pharmaceutical manufacturing companies such as Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc., Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and Shionogi & Co., Ltd. but this report looks at all 25 of the top companies - companies like - Teijin Pharma Limited - Established in 2002 and led by Kentaro Arao, this Tokyo headquartered Company focuses on three therapeutic areas - bone and joint diseases, respiratory diseases and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. The Company launched Feburic® in May, 2011, the first drug indicated for treating hyperuricemia with or without symptoms (e.g. gout, hypertension, etc.) in Japan.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Mailing Address
- Street Address
- Parent Company
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Therapeutic Areas
- Turnover €m
- Foreign Trade
- Location Status
Research Facts is a world leader in life sciences publishing. It was established in Dublin, Ireland in 2004. Its partners have over forty years combined experience in the business information industry. Research Facts’ customers include most of the world’s major diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies e.g. Abbott, Allergan, Astra Tech, B. Braun, Bayer, Baxter, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, Covance, DePuy, Edwards Lifesciences, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Medtronic, Millipore, Novartis, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Stiefel Laboratories, Zentiva etc..
Research Facts has customers right across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts’ reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Keywords: Pharmaceuticals, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >