• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Oil and Gas Industry in Czech Republic
Taiyou Research, October 2012, Pages: 100
The Czech Republic does not have any major oil and gas deposits. The small deposits of oil and gas in the country are primarily located in south Moravia. Having displayed many fluctuations in the growth rates over the last couple of years, the Czech oil and gas industry has been undergoing a decline since the last two to three years, though recovery of the sector is expected to begin in 2011.
The Czech oil and gas market lags behind the Polish and Hungarian markets, and generated revenues of just over $8 billion in 2010. With crude oil being the leading segment in 2010, natural gas accounts for roughly 48% of the industry.
In this industry scenario, Taiyou Research analyzes the Oil and Gas Industry in Czech Republic. The report covers the following:
- A profile of the global energy industry including a market overview, profile of the global oil market, global natural gas market, coal industry and other fuels.
- A profile of the oil and gas industry in Europe, which helps to place the growth of the Czech oil and gas industry in respective of other countries in Europe. The section contains an industry definition, market profile, market value and volume analysis and industry segmentation.
- Moving on to the analysis of the oil and gas industry in Czech Republic, we analyze the market through industry statistics, market value and volume statistics, and industry segmentation.
- Competition in the Industry is analyzed followed by an analysis of the major players in the industry. Players analyzed include Exxon Mobil Corporation, OMV Group, Polski Koncern Naftowy ORLEN SA, Royal Dutch Shell, Statoil ASA, and Moravské Naftové Doly, AS. We undertake the analysis of the major players through a company overview, analysis of the business segments, analysis of the major products and services, and a SWOT analysis.
- Industry forecast is included for the European oil and gas market and the Czech oil and gas market.
Taiyou Research’s report on the Oil and Gas Industry in Czech Republic is a complete profile of this rapidly growing industry.
1. Executive Summary
2. Profile of the Global Energy Industry
2.1 Market Profile
2.2 Global Oil Market
2.3 Global Natural Gas Market
2.4 Coal and Other Fuels
3. Oil and Gas Industry in Europe
3.1 Industry Definition
3.2 Market Profile
3.3 Market Value & Volume
3.4 Industry Segmentation
4. Oil & Gas in Czech Republic
4.1 Market Profile
4.2 Market Value & Volume
4.3 Industry Segmentation
5. Competition in the Industry
6. Major Players
6.1 Exxon Mobil Corporation
6.1.1 Company Overview
6.1.2 Business Segments
6.1.3 Major Products & Services
6.1.4 SWOT Analysis
6.2 OMV Group
6.2.1 Company Overview
6.2.2 Business Segments
6.2.3 Major Products & Services
6.2.4 SWOT Analysis
6.3 Polski Koncern Naftowy ORLEN SA
6.3.1 Company Overview
6.3.2 Business Segments
6.3.3 Major Products & Services
6.3.4 SWOT Analysis
6.4 Royal Dutch Shell Plc
6.4.1 Company Overview
6.4.2 Business Segments
6.4.3 Major Products & Services
6.4.4 SWOT Analysis
6.5 Statoil ASA
6.5.1 Company Overview
6.5.2 Business Segments
6.5.3 Major Products & Services
6.5.4 SWOT Analysis
6.6 Moravské Naftové Doly, AS
7. Industry Forecast
7.1 European Oil & Gas Market Forecast
7.2 Czech Republic Oil & Gas Market Forecast
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- OMV Group
- Polski Koncern Naftowy ORLEN SA
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Statoil ASA
- Moravské Naftové Doly, AS