Oil and Gas Industry in Denmark
- ID: 1910019
- October 2012
- Region: Denmark
- 75 Pages
- Taiyou Research
Denmark suffered through an oil crisis in 1973, and since then the country's energy policy has been a highly discussed agenda in the Danish government. Since the crisis, Denmark has moved on to domestic energy production through the North Sea oil and gas resources as well as renewable energy sources.
The Danish oil and gas industry is expected to be on a path of recovery from 2011 and post a market value of over $8 billion by 2015. There are many large multinational energy players active in the Danish oil and gas industry, along with DONG Energy, which is the biggest energy player in Denmark. DONG Energy has invested heavily in establishing its presence not only in Denmark, but in neighboring countries as well.
In this industry scenario, Taiyou Research analyzes the Oil and Gas Industry in Denmark. The report covers the following:
- A profile of the global energy industry including a market overview, profile of the global oil market, global natural gas market, coal industry and other fuels.
- A profile of the oil and gas industry in Europe, which helps to place the growth of the Danish oil and gas industry in respective of other countries in Europe. The section contains an industry definition, market profile, market value and volume analysis and industry segmentation.
- Moving on to the analysis of the oil and gas industry in Denmark, we analyze the market through industry statistics, market value and volume statistics, and industry segmentation.
- Competition in the Industry is analyzed followed by an analysis of the major players in the industry. Players analyzed include DONG Energy, A.P. Moller-Maersk A/S, Statoil ASA, and Lundin Petroleum AB. We undertake the analysis of the major players through a company overview, analysis of the business segments, analysis of the major products and services, and a SWOT analysis.
- Industry forecast is included for the European oil and gas market and the Danish oil and gas market.
Taiyou Research’s report on the Oil and Gas Industry in Denmark is a complete profile of this rapidly growing industry. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Executive Summary
2. Profile of the Global Energy Industry
2.1 Market Profile
2.2 Global Oil Market
2.3 Global Natural Gas Market
2.4 Coal and Other Fuels
3. Oil and Gas Industry in Europe
3.1 Industry Definition
3.2 Market Profile
3.3 Market Value & Volume
3.4 Industry Segmentation
4. Oil & Gas in Denmark
4.1 Market Profile
4.2 Market Value & Volume
4.3 Industry Segmentation
5. Competition in the Industry
6. Major Players
6.1 A.P. Moller-Maersk A/S
6.1.1 Company Overview
6.1.2 Business Segments
6.1.3 Major Products & Services
6.1.4 SWOT Analysis
6.2 DONG Energy
6.2.1 Company Overview
6.2.2 Business Segments
6.2.3 Major Products & Services
6.2.4 SWOT Analysis
6.3 Statoil ASA
6.3.1 Company Overview
6.3.2 Business Segments
6.3.3 Major Products & Services
6.3.4 SWOT Analysis
6.4 Lundin Petroleum AB
7. Industry Forecast
7.1 European Oil & Gas Market Forecast
7.2 Denmark Oil & Gas Market Forecast