- Published: May 2011
Oil and Gas Industry in France
- Published: October 2012
- Region: France
- 95 Pages
- Taiyou Research
While France does not have any significant amount of domestic production of oil, it is still one of the biggest consumers of oil in the world. In order to meet the demand of oil, France has turned to imports from Norway, Saudi Arabia, and Russia.
Having a fluctuating growth rate of the industry over the last couple of years, the French oil and gas industry is expected to witness a recovery starting from 2011. With crude oil having the biggest share of the market, natural gas follows at only around 35%.
The French oil and gas industry accounts for just 8% of the European oil and gas market, and there are many multinational oil and gas companies operating in the country.
In this industry scenario, Taiyou Research analyzes the Oil and Gas Industry in France. The report covers the following:
- A profile of the global energy industry including a market overview, profile of the global oil market, global natural gas market, coal industry and other fuels.
- A profile of the oil and gas industry in Europe, which helps to place the growth of the French oil and gas industry in respective of other countries in Europe. The section contains an industry definition, market profile, market value and volume analysis and industry segmentation.
- Moving on to the analysis of the oil and gas industry in France, we analyze the market through industry statistics, market value and volume statistics, and industry segmentation.
- Competition in the Industry is analyzed followed by an analysis of the major players in the industry. Players analyzed include BP Plc, Royal Dutch Shell, Total SA, and Vermilion Energy Trust. We undertake the analysis of the major players through a company overview, analysis of the business segments, analysis of the major products and services, and a SWOT analysis.
- Industry forecast is included for the European oil and gas market and the French oil and gas market.
Taiyou Research’s report on the Oil and Gas Industry in France is a complete profile of this rapidly growing industry. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Executive Summary
2. Profile of the Global Energy Industry
2.1 Market Profile
2.2 Global Oil Market
2.3 Global Natural Gas Market
2.4 Coal and Other Fuels
3. Oil and Gas Industry in Europe
3.1 Industry Definition
3.2 Market Profile
3.3 Market Value & Volume
3.4 Industry Segmentation
4. Oil & Gas in France
4.1 Market Profile
4.2 Market Value & Volume
4.3 Industry Segmentation
5. Competition in the Industry
6. Major Players
6.1 BP Plc
6.1.1 Company Overview
6.1.2 Business Segments
6.1.3 Major Products & Services
6.1.4 SWOT Analysis
6.2 Royal Dutch Shell Plc
6.2.1 Company Overview
6.2.2 Business Segments
6.2.3 Major Products & Services
6.2.4 SWOT Analysis
6.3 Total SA
6.3.1 Company Overview
6.3.2 Business Segments
6.3.3 Major Products & Services
6.3.4 SWOT Analysis
6.4 Vermilion Energy Trust
7. Industry Forecast
7.1 European Oil & Gas Market Forecast
7.2 France Oil & Gas Market Forecast
- BP Plc
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Total SA
- Vermilion Energy Trust
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Hard Copy||A printed copy of the report will be shipped to you.|
|CD ROM||The report will be shipped to you in CD ROM format.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|