High Temperatures-High Pressures: The International Journal of Thermophysical Properties Research
- ID: 1921973
- April 2016
- Region: Global
- Pion Ltd
High Temperatures - High Pressures publishes original research papers related to thermophysical properties of matter, including thermal and transport properties. Papers dealing with the gaseous, liquid or solid phase are equally welcome. Special emphasis is put on matter under extreme conditions such as high temperatures and high pressures, on properties of micro- or nano-structured materials, and on non-linear properties related to high rates of energy transport. Both theoretical and experimental work will be considered for publication. Reports on measurements of thermophysical property data as well as on the use of these data for applications form an integral part of the journal's scope. Papers on novel experimental techniques and critical compilations and analyses of existing data may also be submitted.
Aims and Scope
High Temperatures-High Pressures is an international refereed journal (ISSN 0018-1544) devoted to the experimental and theoretical study of the thermophysical properties of matter. Beginning with Volume 30, Issue 1 (1998), the journal has been added to the ISI Materials Science Citation Index, Citation Index Expanded, and Research Alert.
High Temperatures-High Pressures reflects the common interests of physicists, engineers, material scientists, chemists, and other scientists. It provides a focus for developing and disseminating knowledge of thermophysics research, applications, equipment, and techniques. The journal covers the thermophysical properties of gases, liquids, and solids, at all temperatures and under all physical conditions. Additionally, authoritative reviews of advances in thermophysics research, new technology applications, scientific meeting reports, and book reviews are regular features of the journal.
Abstracted and Indexed in:
ISI Materials Science Citation Index, Citation Index Expanded, and Research Alert.
*High Temperatures-High Pressures publishes four issues per volume. Subscriptions are renewed on an annual basis. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- Marc J. Assael, Aristotle University, Greece
- Jean-Christophe Batsale, Esplanade des Arts et Métiers, France
- Renato Cotta, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Jean-Luc Daridon, UPPA, France Daniela & Peter Gaal, Anter Corporation,USA
- Roderick I.L. Guthrie, McGill University, Canada
- Erhard Kaschnitz, Austrian Foundry Research Institute, Austria
- Sunil Kumar, Polytechnic University, USA
- Yuji Nagasaka, Keio University, Japan
- Hélcio R. B. Orlande, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Sergey Stankus, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
- Boris Straumal, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia Xinxin Zhang, University of Science and Technology, P. R. China
ADVISORY EDITORIAL BOARD
- Vladimir E. Fortov, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
- João A. H. de Jornada, Brazilian National Institute of Metrology, Standards, and Industrial Quality, Brazil
- Akira Nagashima, Keio University, Japan
- Günther Neuer, Universität Stuttgar, Germany
- Francesco Righini, Istituto Nazionale Ricerca Metrologica, Italy
- William A. Wakeham, University of Southampton, United Kingdom
- Bu-Xuan Wang, Tsinghua University, P. R. China