- Published: February 2012
- Region: Global
Top Technologies Report - Microelectronics (Technical Insights)
- Published: March 2011
- Frost & Sullivan
This research service covers key technology trends in the microelectronics cluster. Technologies that are bound to have high impact in the microelectronics sector in the near-term (3-5 years) are profiled in the research service. The study captures noteworthy developments, key stakeholders, drivers and challenges, and roadmap for each of the identified technologies.
The slides provide information under the following categories, with respect to the technology under consideration.
They are as follows:
- Overview of the Technology
- Significance of the Technology and its Impact on the Industry
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Key Stakeholders
- Key Developments
- Opportunity Analysis for the Technology
- Future Trends and Roadmap