• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Corporate Cyber Attacks, Threats, and Security!
Cutter Consortium, May 2011, Pages: 19
All companies are targets for hackers, and all are vulnerable. No one is immune: even Google got hacked. Every company will have some disgruntled employees. And most organizations are largely defenseless. Sooner or later, every company is a target. Will it happen to yours? Why? How? When? What damage has already been done?
The new report Corporate Cyber Attacks, Threats and Security - based on facts, evidence, and real-world cases of cyber crime - reveals how hackers communicate and do business as well as their methods of developing vulnerabilities and attacks.
This gripping, easy-to-read report will help you achieve clear situational awareness of your organization's security risk and equip you to take the steps required to mitigate those risks. You'll learn a host of critical issues you should be aware of to immediately assess your cyber security status.
This report will help you:
- Get insight into a hacker's most popular styles of attack via a 15-point countermeasures checklist
- Architect hard-to-hack corporate infrastructures and mitigate the risk of social engineering techniques used by hackers
- Understand the 5 critical areas that a chief/cyber security officer needs to set up as a baseline for cyber security operations
- Find out if your corporate culture enables cyber threats
- Mitigate cyber threats via easy-to-use executive checklists
You'll also explore executive liabilities and accountabilities, the top eight cyber security cases, and a multitude of need-to-know issues for immediate practical use.