• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Lifting Frames and Cranes - Eastern Europe
Global Research and Data Services, October 2011
This package contains 14 lifting frames and cranes market analyses from the following Eastern European countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine.
The lifting frames and cranes market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the lifting frames and cranes markets in different Eastern European countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for lifting frames and cranes by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for lifting frames and cranes by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for lifting frames and cranes by type (bridge and transporter cranes, cranes for vehicles, mobile lifting frames, overhead cranes, pedestal jib and portal cranes, self-propelled lifting frames and cranes, tower cranes, other lifting frames and cranes)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the lifting frames and cranes markets in different Eastern European countries?
- How is the markest divided into different types of equipment? Which equipment are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?