- Language: English
- Published: December 2014
Projecting Retail PROFITS Kit
- ID: 1925647
- December 2014
- Retail Owners Institute
But...Will We Have a PROFIT?!
Sales. Margins. Expenses. Profit. That's all any retailer has to manage, right? And only on a daily basis!
Turns out, those are the basic parts of a retail Profit & Loss Statement. In this eLearning course - Projecting & Controlling Retail Profits - you will learn not only how to read and analyze your P&L, but how to project the P&L as well. As you develop skills that will increase your control over your business, you will be able to answer with confidence:
- "Where are we now?"
- "Where do we want to go?"
- And, most important, once we get there, "Will we have a profit?!?"
Who Gains the Most from this eLearning Kit?
- Anyone responsible for training retailers.
- People who work with dealer networks.
- Retailers who are looking ahead.
- A start-up looking for answers.
- Retail managers responsible for budgeting and profit-planning.
The Projecting PROFITS Kit includes a self-paced online training course, and an online "Executive Calculator", the Retailer's P&L Forecaster.
In the self-paced eLearning course, you will learn:
- how to turn your Income Statement - a bookkeeping and accounting tool - into a useful management tool;
- how to better analyze past results, and see "the Big Picture" of where your business has been;
- how to use the online PROFITS Forecaster;
- how to know - in advance! - whether a given combination of sales, margins, and expenses would produce a profit.
The PROFITS Forecaster - Easy & Fast for Retailers to Use
The P&L Forecaster is a special projecting tool developed specifically for retailers. Essentially, it automates the projecting techniques taught in the Projecting & Controlling PROFITS eLearning course.
As an "Executive Calculator", it enables retailers to focus on "the Big Picture". It is for looking ahead and making decisions.
It works online, "in the cloud". Nothing to download or install. All the formulas are built in; no spreadsheets for you to set up. In short, it just works!
Using the P&L Forecaster to apply what you've learned, you will be able to see - ahead of time! - whether or not your plan will produce a profit. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
The Projecting PROFITS Kit includes a self-paced online training course, and an online 'Executive Calculator', the Retailer's P&L Forecaster. The Projecting Retail Profits eLearning Course includes:
- Review of Profit & Loss Statements
- Major Parts of a Retail P&L Statement
- How Retailers Turn P&L "Data" into Management Information
- 5 Major Retail Expense Categories ("Buckets")
- Projecting Retail P&L Scenarios with the Retail PROFITS Forecaster
- How to Compare & Contrast Profit Plans, and Evaluate Adjustments
Registered Users of the Projecting PROFITS Kit have unlimited online access, 24/7, for 90 days.
Go through the self-paced online training course as often as you want.
Plus, have unlimited access to the "in the cloud" P&L Forecaster for 90 days.