• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Who's Who in European Logistics 2011
Analytiqa, September 2011, Pages: 220
Who's Who in European Logistics 2011 - A qualified, independent and unbiased perspective on the current and future performance of the European Contract Logistics industry.
Who’s Who in European Logistics 2011 is a comprehensive statistical analysis of the current trends and issues directly affecting the European Contract Logistics industry. The report evaluates the performance of key providers in the industry within the context of the current sector and market conditions.
In addition to the detailed understanding of individual 3PL operations and performance across 25 company specific chapters, unique industry-wide analysis provides the following ranking indicators and benchmarks:
- Top Ten 3PL Ranking by Contract Logistics Revenue
- 3PL Ranking by Group Revenue
- 3PL Ranking by Logistics Revenue
- 3PL Ranking by Contract Logistics Revenue
- 3PL Ranking by Logistics Revenue Growth
- 3PL Ranking by Contract Logistics Revenue Growth
- Average 3PL Contract Logistics Revenue Growth
- Revenue Growth in Contract Logistics by Company Size
- Trends in Profit Margin in European Contract Logistics
- 3PL Ranking by Contract Logistics Margins
- Changes in Contract Logistics Margin Performance
- 3PL Ranking by Contract Logistics Revenue per Employees
- 3PL Ranking by Logistics Revenue per Employees
- 3PL Ranking by Contract Logistics Employees
- 3PL Ranking by Logistics Employees
- 3PL Ranking by Warehouse Space (m2)
- 3PL Ranking by Warehouse Space (Locations)
How can this report benefit your business?
Who's Who in European Logistics 2011 provides the latest strategic analysis of the 3PL market in Europe. This includes the management strategies being adopted, the sector and service focus being adopted by 3PLs to enhance profitability, and the drivers of both revenue and earnings growth in contract logistics markets.
In a challenging and competitive market, this report will assist 3PLs, manufacturers, retailers, and service providers to make sense of recent market dynamics, financial and operational performances and likely future developments.
Across the 220 pages of Who's Who in European Logistics 2011, detailed analysis of the leading European 3PLs to provides financial and operational understanding and insight of:
- Company Ownership, Location and Contacts
- Key Management Personnel
- Group Operating Companies
- Revenue, Operating Profit and Margins
- Revenue by Division and Geography
This unbiased perspective is now available to you through the purchase of Analytiqa’s 2011 edition of Who’s Who in European Logistics. Compiled from both primary and secondary research conducted by Analytiqa's analysts on an on-going basis, this report provides exclusive focused and detailed insight into the dynamics of this ever evolving sector and it's key participants.
- Agility Logistics
- Caterpillar Logistics
- CEVA Logistics
- DHL Supply Chain
- FM Logistic
- Kuehne + Nagel
- Norbert Dentressangle
- Rhenus Logistics
- DB Schenker
- UPS SCS
- Yusen Logistics