- Language: English
- Published: April 2013
EBTEC Corporation: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
- ID: 1926866
- May 2012
- 10 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "EBTEC Corporation: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "EBTEC Corporation: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "EBTEC Corporation"
ICD Research's "EBTEC Corporation: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "EBTEC Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects and key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "EBTEC Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
EBTEC Corporation (EBTEC) is a defense and technology company, based in the US. It offers machining and fabrication services to aerospace and defense industry, which include electron beam welding, laser cutting, laser drilling, laser welding, abrasive waterjet, surfi-sculpt and fabrication. The company also provides services to industrial, medical and power generation sectors. EBTEC also offers process management services such as engineering, metallurgy, quality assurance and manufacturing. The company is one of the major suppliers for aircraft manufacturing companies, including Boeing, Rolls-Royce, Pratt & Whitney, Lockheed Martin and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). EBTEC is headquartered in Agawam, Massachusetts, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees