• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Sigmatech, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
iCD Research, May 2012, Pages: 13
ICD Research's "Sigmatech, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Sigmatech, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sigmatech, Inc."
ICD Research's "Sigmatech, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sigmatech, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sigmatech, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sigmatech Inc. (Sigmatech) is a provider of systems engineering and technical assistance solutions to the US Army, Aviation and Missile Research, Development and Engineering Center (AMRDEC). The key services offered by the company include management services, technical services, e-Learning and training solutions. It serves aerospace, defense, federal and commercial markets. Sigmatech's commercial customers include Saab AB, Daimler AG, Nissan Motors, Toyota Motor and Delta Air Lines, whereas its federal customers include US Food and Drug Administration, National Security Space Institute, US Department of Agriculture and US Department of Homeland Security. Sigmatech is headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries