• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
GE Aviation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, October 2011, Pages: 19
ICD Research's 'GE Aviation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's 'GE Aviation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'GE Aviation' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
GE Aviation, an operating subsidiary of General Electric Company, offers a range of aircraft engines and related services to military and commercial customers. The company manufactures jet, turboprop, and turboshaft engines and related replacement parts for commercial and military aircraft. It also develops global aerospace systems and equipment which include platform computing systems, power generation and distribution products, mechanical actuation products and landing gear, and various engine components. GE Aviation provides repair and maintenance services for all categories of aircraft. The company's engines are used in wide range of commercial and military aircraft which includes executive and regional aircraft, fighters, bombers and surveillance aircraft, as well as marine applications. The company operates in more than 50 locations worldwide. GE Aviation is headquartered in Evendale, Cincinnati, Ohio, US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 GE Aviation - History
6 GE Aviation - Key Employees
7 GE Aviation - Key Employee Biographies
8 GE Aviation - Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: GE Aviation, History
Table 3: GE Aviation, Key Employees
Table 4: GE Aviation, Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: GE Aviation, Subsidiaries
Table 6: GE Aviation, Locations
List of Figures