Edcon Holdings (Proprietary) Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- ID: 1927001
- October 2011
- 13 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's 'Edcon Holdings (Proprietary) Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's 'Edcon Holdings (Proprietary) Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Edcon Holdings (Proprietary) Limited' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Edcon Holdings (Proprietary) Ltd. (Edcon) is a retailer, selling clothing, footwear, textiles, cosmetics, home wares stationery and books. Edcon retails both private labels and name brand products. The company operates department stores and discount stores under the Edgars, Jet, CNA, Boardmans and Red Square, Temptations, Prato, DiSCOM, Legit and Blacksnow trade names. In addition, it also offers credit and financing services to its customers. Edcon operates through 13 retail chains and 1,228 stores, located across South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Swaziland and Lesotho. The company is a privately-owned business entity and is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Edcon Holdings (Proprietary) Limited - Company Statement
4 Edcon Holdings (Proprietary) Limited - History
5 Edcon Holdings (Proprietary) Limited - Key Employees
6 Edcon Holdings (Proprietary) Limited - Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Edcon Holdings (Proprietary) Limited, History
Table 3: Edcon Holdings (Proprietary) Limited, Key Employees
Table 4: Edcon Holdings (Proprietary) Limited, Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures