- Published: May 2012
Edeka Zentrale AG & Co. KG: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: October 2011
- 13 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's 'Edeka Zentrale AG & Co. KG: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's 'Edeka Zentrale AG & Co. KG: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Edeka Zentrale AG & Co. KG' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Edeka Zentrale AG & Co. KG (Edeka Group) is operates supermarkets, hypermarkets, discount stores and cash-and-carry stores. The company operates through two divisions: the Entrepreneurial division, which includes independent retailer members, and the Retail division, which includes the operations of the company's stores. It operates around 12,000 stores under the Netto, E Aktiv Markt, and E Center banners. The stores' product portfolio includes a wide range of groceries, fruit and vegetables, meat, sausage, cheese, juices, frozen vegetables, wafer rolls and non-food products. The company functions through its seven regional companies and several co-operatives of independent retailers. It has stores across Germany and is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Edeka Zentrale AG & Co. KG - History
4 Edeka Zentrale AG & Co. KG - Key Employees
5 Edeka Zentrale AG & Co. KG - Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Edeka Zentrale AG & Co. KG, History
Table 3: Edeka Zentrale AG & Co. KG, Key Employees
Table 4: Edeka Zentrale AG & Co. KG, Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures