- Language: English
- 197 Pages
- Published: November 2011
- Region: Global
The US Orthopedics Market: Strategic Assessments of Leading Suppliers
- Published: September 2011
- Region: United States
- Venture Planning Group (VPG)
The report provides a strategic overview of the US orthopedics market, including forecasts for major market segments and product categories.
In addition, the report presents a concise review of the major trends with potentially significant impact on the US orthopedics market during the next five years, including industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations, etc.
The analysis of major market segments includes reconstructive devices, fracture fixation products, arthroscopy, soft tissue repair, spinal implants and instrumentation, bone growth stimulators, power instruments, casting materials, and operating room ancillary products.
The companies analyzed in the report include Aesculap, Arthrex, Biomet, DJO, J&J, Medtronic, Smith & Nephew, Stryker, Synthes, and Zimmer.
The report is designed to provide the orthopedics industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis and insight, critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The study's major objectives include:
- To establish a comprehensive, factual and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the leading players in the US orthopedics market.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, marketing and technological capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement organizations' internal competitor information gathering efforts by providing strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
- To identify market niches with significant growth potential.
Contains 620 pages and 55 tables SHOW LESS READ MORE >