Rode's Property Time Series is a quarterly series. Use Rode’s reliable historical data to substantiate your research, strategic decision-making and presentations. This electronic database provides on-line access to close to 2,000 property-related time series.
The time series includes key property time series like capitalisation, escalation and hurdle rates, residential and non-residential rentals and market values for industrial stands. The data is updated quarterly and covers all major metropolitan areas.
These databases are all aimed at a highly defined proprietary database of property professionals such as developers, managers, landlords, merchant and commercial banks and non-residential property brokers, to name but a few.
- Capitalization rates
- Buyer profiles
- Hurdle rates
- Industrial leaseback escalation rate
- Office rentals
- Office parking rentals
- Office rental escalation rates
- Outgoings for office buildings
- Escalation rates on operating expenses for office buildings
- Prime industrial rentals
- Industrial rental vacancies
- Industrial stand values
- Industrial stand value vacancies
- Flat rentals for standard units
- Flat rental vacancies
- House price index
- Retail indices