• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Medical Textiles - Issue 5, 2011
International Newsletters Ltd, May 2011
A monthly update on textiles for medical applications – one of the fastest growing sectors of the technical textiles industry. The only international source of news and information about new products, research, business and patents relating to all uses of textile materials in medical and hygiene applications, Medical Textiles covers technical developments in materials and applications – fibres, yarns and fabrics, equipment, surgical and orthopaedic applications, dental uses, hygiene – together with standards, market and industry news.
This periodical is essential reading for the fibre and textile industry, medical researchers and the medical devices and diagnostics products industry.
Topics covered include (but are not limited to):
- wound treatment
- surgical applications
- and more
- Dressing for infected wounds
- Invertible dressing
- Customized dressing fabrication system for optimal healing
- Self-fixating mesh reduces early pain following inguinal hernia repair
- Fusible suture avoids the tying of knots
- Devices and methods to treat venous disorders
- 3M withdraws request for preliminary injunction
- Differing compressibilities of liquid passage layers
- Eastex Products introduces waterproof, breathablematerials
- Biomedical Structures acquires Concordia Medical
- SCA appoints Chief Operating Officer for hygiene operations
- Global outlook for hygiene absorbent products and key raw materials
- Tatham equips global medical technology supplier
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.