• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Advanced Ceramics Report - Issue 5, 2011
International Newsletters Ltd, May 2011
A monthly news alert containing international coverage of technical developments and commercial applications of advanced ceramics, including materials performance and characteristics, processing and equipment, research initiatives, market and industry news, standards, events and publications.
Also, every issue includes the latest patents and key events for the coming year for the industry. All items have full contact details, so that you can establish direct contact with the researchers, manufacturers, users, suppliers, event organisers and governmental organisations, via email, fax or phone.
- The world’s first macro-scale, thin-film solid-oxide fuel cell demonstrated
- Magnetization enhanced and controlled in bismuth ferrite films
- Zinc selenide could replace silica glass in optical fibres
- New phase of matter observed in cuprate
- Giant proximity effect enhances superconductivity in copper oxides
- Global demand for refractories to rise by 5.3% a year to 2014
- Ceramic coating for diesel engines protects components from increased heat
- Ceradyne buys minority interest in Yamanaka EP
- MesoCoat receives $2 million funding to commercialize ceramic metallic cladding
- Bulk silicon nitride toughened with graphene platelets
- Ceramic-filled adhesive for hightemperature applications
- Alumina-forming stainless steel technology licensed
- Ceramic-lined rotary valve for cement conveying systems saves money
- Sand-resistant thermal barrier coatings could protect against volcanic ash
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.