• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Advanced Composites Bulletin - Issue 7, 2011
International Newsletters Ltd, July 2011
A monthly digest of international developments in research, design, manufacturing, testing and recycling of all advanced composites – organic and inorganic fibres and fillers, polymers, metal and ceramic matrices, hybrid and macrocomposite systems.
Every month, Advanced Composites Bulletin keeps its readers informed about new materials, new technologies, the latest research, product launches, business and industry news, environmental issues and concerns, shows and conferences, and more. It covers all application areas, including aerospace, automotive, marine, civil engineering, computer technology, energy generation, electrical engineering, sports and leisure, and recycling.
- Co-continuous polymer composite with tuneable properties
- Method for printing dissolvable mandrels and patterns
- Quickstep commercializes its manufacturing process
- Bombardier adopts robotics for manufacture of CSeries
- Glass fibre-reinforced polylactic acid compounds launched
- Safe handling of cyanide emitted during carbon fibre production
- Project develops co-mingled, carbon fibre yarns from recycled materials
- Improving fracture resistance of silicon carbide with coke
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration funds self-healing polymer research
- BAE Systems to sell Composites Structures business
- Nanotube-infused fibres for stealth composites
- Gurit awarded CHF30 million automotive contract
- Dow and AKSA to form carbon fibre joint venture
- ZCL’s first-quarter revenue down 2%
- Momentive sells North American composites business
- Moulded, filled polypropylene with improved scratch resistance
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.