- Language: English
- 400 Pages
- Published: January 2012
- Region: Global
HR RFP Template (Human Resource Management System)
- Published: January 2011
- Region: Global
- 18 pages
- Technology Evaluation Centers
The Human Resources (HR) Management System RFI/RFP Template lists and describes 856 features and functions found in Human Resources (HR) Management System software solutions. This HR Template can help you save time, control costs, and communicate clearly with vendors at nearly every stage of your Human Resources (HR) Management System software selection projects. Features and functions included in this HR Template:
- Personnel Management
- Employee Self-Service
- Data Warehousing
- Health and Safety
- Workforce Management
- Product Technology
- and other criteria for Human Resources applications
This functional and technical requirement set template covers industry-standard functional criteria of HR that can help you easily gather and prioritize your business needs in a simple and categorized excel document. More than a RFP template, it is a working document that serves as a knowledge base reference throughout the life-span of your HR software project.
Use this template to gather your HR requirements, build RFIs and RFPs, and track the progress of your software implementation.
Gather Your HR Requirements Quickly and Effectively
- Identify and prioritize the features and functions you need instead of building a list from scratch.
- Easily add your company's unique HR requirements.
- Find out what features and functions vendors support, and how they support them.
Collect Clear HR RFI and RFP Responses
- Improve vendor participation by issuing RFIs that vendors can understand, and respond to easily.
- Use RFI responses to create lists of requirements for your RFPs or requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Make sure that vendors understand and can support all your requirements.
Eliminate HR Implementation Surprises
- Get a clear picture of any required customizations.
- Help HR vendors accurately cost required development work.
- Compare your existing systems to the winning solution (gap analysis) SHOW LESS READ MORE >