- Sectors such as telecom, banking, insurance, travel booking, and logistics are the innovators while the other industries like catalog and TV shopping, telesales, government services and public utilities are growing rapidly.
- The need for professional consulting and services to help PRC Call Centers improve agent efficiency and effectiveness is a key opportunity.
- IVR systems and services saw strong growth in 2010, and are being deployed by SMB, government agencies, and large enterprises to enable better service to an increasingly demanding consumer economy in China.
This market research report is a concise executive-level assessment of the Contact Center industry in China. This research is designed to provide you the following benefits:
- Assess the size and projected growth of the Call Center (Contact Centre) market in China
- Target marketing and sales plans for Call Center technology and services in China
- Understand the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks
- Understand the influences driving the China market in 2011 to 2015
- Understand the vertical markets expanding in 2011 to 2015
- Define where are the growth opportunities for Call Center technology in China now, and in the next 5 years
- Outline which industries will attract the highest Call Center technology spending and which will grow fastest in the next 5 years
- Develop an effective call center technology sales campaigns by using this report’s recommendations and analysis of market
- Understand the key market issues and opportunities for vendors of ACD, IVR, CTI, Outbound and other Call Center technologies.
- Anticipate and exploit future growth in multi-channel call centers using this report’s forecasts of growth rates in China
2. Expected Industry Spend on Call Center Technology
3. Call Center Growth by Industry Vertical Sectors
4. Strengths Weakness Opportunities Threat SWOT Analysis
5. Top Five Cities in China Establishing Call Centers
6. Size distribution of Call Centers by Number of Seats
- Call monitoring/workforce management systems
- Interactive voice response (IVR)
- Speech technologies