Indonesia Call Center Market Analysis and Forecast - 2011 to 2015
- ID: 1932818
- January 2011
- Region: Indonesia
- 32 Pages
- Asia Pacific Research Group (APRG)
The Indonesia Call Center market will continue its double-digit growth in 2011 as a robust economy with strong domestic consumption continues to drive investments to develop or expand Contact Centres.
Analysts at APRG have just published their second edition of the "Indonesia's Contact Center Industry Market Forecast with some interesting trends noted:
- CRM technology spending increased 22% in 2010
- The number of Contact Center agent positions in Indonesia will double by 2015
- In 2011, the number Contact Center interactions through social networking applications will increase by over 300 percent.
In addition to the significant uptake in new call center technology, we are seeing a number of Indonesian enterprises implementing Contact Center best practices that improve performance metrics in customer satisfaction and service, inbound and outbound sales, and collections.
This market research report is a new, independent assessment of the Call Center industry in Indonesia The report provides industry professionals, corporate analysts, and technology companies with independent forecasts and market intelligence on Indonesia's growing Contact Centre industry. Besides enabling decision makers to assess the market size and growth, it also helps in identifying new market opportunities.
This report provides answers to help you:
- Assess the size of the Call Center and BPO market in Indonesia
- Develop plans for expanding or establishing Call Center in Indonesia
- Understand the trends and influences in the Indonesia Contact Center market
- Understand the forecast for the number of Call Centers and Call Center Agent Positions in Indonesia
- Leading Indonesian companies expanding their Contacts Centers in 2011 to 201
- Understand the weakness in the market
- Forecast of spending increases on Contact Center technology in Indonesia to 2015
- Forecast of the number of Contact Center interactions through Social Networking applications in Indonesia SHOW LESS READ MORE >