- Language: English
- 144 Pages
- Published: December 2011
- Region: Global
Biological Sample Extraction & Preparation
- ID: 1932995
- September 2011
- Region: Global
- 152 Pages
- Future Science Ltd
This Special Focus Issue of the peer-reviewed journal Bioanalysis is dedicated to sample preparation and extraction techniques, showcasing some creative solutions to sample extraction issues. The issue features leading experts in the sample extraction field, covering topics including solid-phase microextraction, extraction methods for Vitamin D and related metabolites, sample preparation methodologies in forensic toxicology, along with a range of methodologies and research articles covering oligonucleotides in tissues, tissue homogenization, large-volume injections and more.
- Solid-phase microextraction: a multi-purpose microtechnique
Barbara Bojko, Fatemeh Mirnaghi, Janusz Pawliszyn
NEWS & ANALYSIS
- News & Analysis
- Conference Report: Bioanalysis: Challenges and Solutions Seminar
- Bioanalysis Young Investigator: Despina Kalogianni
Despina Kalogianni, Theodore Christopoulos
- Bioanalysis Young Investigator: Niyaz Ahmad
Niyaz Ahmad, Farhan Jalees Ahmad
- Quantitation of locked nucleic acid antisense oligonucleotides in mouse tissue using a liquid–liquid extraction LC–MS/MS analytical approach
Paul Turnpenny, et al.
- Evaluation of homogenization techniques for the preparation of mouse tissue samples to support drug discovery
Xiaorong Liang, et al.
- Large-volume injection of sample diluents not miscible with the mobile phase as an alternative approach in sample preparation for bioanalysis: an application for fenspiride bioequivalence
Andrei Medvedovici, et al.
- Quantitative determination of free and total dopamine in human plasma by LC–MS/MS: the importance of sample preparation
Nico C van de Merbel, et al.
- Direct injection of lipophilic compounds in the organic phase from liquid–liquid extracted plasma samples onto a reversed-phase column
Henrik Nordberg, Gunilla Jerndal, Richard A Thompson
- An automation-assisted generic approach for biological sample preparation and LC–MS/MS method validation
Jie Zhang, et al.
- Overview of extraction methods for analysis of vitamin D and its metabolites in biological samples
Mihaela L Musteata, Florin Marcel Musteata
- Sample treatment based on extraction techniques in biological matrices
Nadia Y Ashri, Mohamed Abdel-Rehim
- Novel strategies for sample preparation in forensic toxicology
Victoria Samanidou, et al.