• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
KIS Wire Co., Ltd. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
Merchant Research and Consulting Ltd, September 2011, Pages: 75
KIS Wire Co., Ltd. Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. All available data is presented in a comprehensive and easily accessed format. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, plus annual and quarterly forecasts made by stock market experts. The report also enables direct comparison to be made between KIS Wire Co., Ltd. and its competitors. This provides clients with a clear understanding of KIS Wire Co., Ltd. position in the Metals and Mining Industry.
- The report contains the company’s profile and data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- The SWOT-analysis provides information about the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency.
- It also shows the company’s income statement and ratio trend-charts, with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis.
- Company’s financial ratios are directly compared with those of its competitors through industry averages.
- The report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements.
- The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms.
The benefits of buying the Report are as follows:
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the company.
- The report will help the management of your business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis of both the market and company’s competitors, and by providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the relevant industry.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- The annual profitability data provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
About KIS Wire Co., Ltd.
Kiswire Co., Ltd. engages in the design, development, production, and sale of special steel wire in South Korea and internationally. The company?s products include spring wire, which comprise oil-tempered wire, music wire, piano wire, hard drawn steel wire, and shaped wire that are used in various industries, including automotives, precision machines, and auto parts; bead wire, a reinforced material for tires on automobiles, earthmoving equipment, large trucks, and aircraft; and steel cord and hose wire, which is a steel radial tire reinforcement product used in the belt and carcass of the tire. Its products also comprise galvanized steel wire and strand, which are primarily used for reinforcement of distribution/transmission electricity cable, fiber optic cable, and sheathing of underwater fiber optic cable; and wire rope, a multipurpose product that is used in various industries, including mine excavation, petroleum exploration, and fishing for power transmission, load tolerance, tensile purposes, and various other applications. In addition, the company?s products include PC steel wire and PC steel strand that are primarily used in the upper plates of bridges, as cable for special bridges, and for the maintenance of bridges. These products are also used in construction materials for PC panels, high-pressure concrete water pipes, marine structures, towers, and runways. Kiswire was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in Busan, South Korea.
1. KIS WIRE CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KIS WIRE CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KIS WIRE CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KIS WIRE CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KIS WIRE CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. KIS Wire Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of KIS Wire Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of KIS Wire Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. KIS Wire Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. KIS Wire Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. KIS WIRE CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KIS WIRE CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS