• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Unilever Ghana Ltd. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
Merchant Research and Consulting Ltd, August 2011, Pages: 75
Unilever Ghana Ltd. Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. All available data is presented in a comprehensive and easily accessed format. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, plus annual and quarterly forecasts made by stock market experts. The report also enables direct comparison to be made between Unilever Ghana Ltd. and its competitors. This provides clients with a clear understanding of Unilever Ghana Ltd. position in the Consumer Products Industry.
- The report contains the company’s profile and data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- The SWOT-analysis provides information about the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency.
- It also shows the company’s income statement and ratio trend-charts, with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis.
- Company’s financial ratios are directly compared with those of its competitors through industry averages.
- The report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements.
- The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms.
The benefits of buying the Report are as follows:
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the company.
- The report will help the management of your business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis of both the market and company’s competitors, and by providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the relevant industry.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- The annual profitability data provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
About Unilever Ghana Ltd.
Unilever Ghana Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of fast moving consumer goods primarily in Ghana. The company offers a range of food products, such as salt, margarine, and tea under the Annapurna, Royco, Blue Band, and Lipton brand names. It also provides home care products, including soaps, washing powders, and detergents under the Key soap, Sunlight, and Omo brand names; and personal care products, such as soaps and dental care products under the Lux, Close up, Geisha, and Pepsodent brands. The company is headquartered in Tema, Ghana. Unilever Ghana Limited is a subsidiary of The Unilever Group.
1. UNILEVER GHANA LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UNILEVER GHANA LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UNILEVER GHANA LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UNILEVER GHANA LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UNILEVER GHANA LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Unilever Ghana Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Unilever Ghana Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Unilever Ghana Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Unilever Ghana Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Unilever Ghana Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. UNILEVER GHANA LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UNILEVER GHANA LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS