The Role of Embedded Case Managers in Clinical Transformation - 60 Minute - Webinar
- ID: 1933503
- September 2011
- 60 Minutes
- Healthcare Intelligence Network
As part of the clinical transformation program to a patient-centered medical home CDPHP has placed health plan embedded case managers in physician practices to better facilitate medical, behavioral and pharmaceutical services for high risk patients.
During The Role of Embedded Case Managers in Clinical Transformation, a 60-minute webinar on September 20, 2011, available for On Demand replay on the web, DVD or CD, Lisa Sasko MA, MBA, director of clinical transformation and Charlene Schlude, director of case management, at CDPHP, will share the business reason for an embedded case management program to bring your healthcare organization to the new level of care required in today's healthcare system, as well as the day-to-day interactions of embedded case managers with providers in a practice.
You will learn:
- The business case for embedded case managers in the physician practice
- The role of case managers in delivering accountable care in the medical home
- The impact of embedded case managers on hospital re-admissions, ER visits and care transitions
- The operational and cultural issues critical to the success of the program
- Results from the two-year analysis of the CDPHP program
- Planned enhancements of the initiative.
You can listen to this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. Its so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to watch the conference.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS CONFERENCE?
- Medical directors
- Physician executives
- Disease management directors
- Managers and coordinators
- Case management executives
- Case managers
- Health plan executives
- Care management nurses
- Business development and strategic planning directors. SHOW LESS READ MORE >