- Language: English
- Published: November 2011
- Region: Europe
Hair Products - Africa
- ID: 1933612
- November 2011
- Region: Africa
- Global Research and Data Services
This package contains 6 hair product market analyses from the following African countries: Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Morocco, Nigeria and Sierra Leone.
This market analysis gives an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the market for hair products in different African countries. The market analysis provides essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for hair products by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for hair products by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for hair products by type (lacquers, shampoos, straightening and waving products, other hair products)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the hair product market in different African countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?