Plasterboard - Eastern Europe
- ID: 1935074
- November 2011
- Region: Eastern Europe, Europe
- Global Research & Data Services
This package contains 14 plasterboard market analyses from the following Eastern European countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine.
This market analysis gives an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the market for plasterboards in different Eastern European countries. The market analysis provides essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for plasterboard, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for plasterboard, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for plasterboard by type (paper reinforced, other)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
This market analysis answers to questions such as:
- What is the size of the plasterboard market in different Eastern European countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?