• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Plastic Packaging - Europe
Global Research and Data Services, November 2011
This package contains 31 plastic packaging market analyses from the following European countries: Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine and United Kingdom.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for plastic packaging in different European countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for plastic packaging by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for plastic packaging by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for plastic packaging by type and country (cases, crates, boxes, bottles, carboys, flasks, bags, sacks, cone, cops, bobbins, spools, lids, caps, stoppers, other plastic packaging)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the plastic packaging markets in different European countries?
- How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?