Axiata Group Berhad,(4863) Profile and Financials, plus Telecommunications Industry Trends Analysis, Operating Ratio and Financial Averages
- Language: English
- Published: September 2013
- Region: Global
Proton Holdings Berhad (PROTON) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Proton Holdings Berhad ( Proton) is a Malaysian-based company engaged in vehicle engineering, research and development, manufacturing, distribution, sales and after-sales services of motor vehicles. The company also engages in the manufacture of automotive components, provides engineering consultancy services related to motor vehicles, and property development. The portfolio of Proton models includes the Saga, the Persona, Waja, Gen.2, Savvy, the Exora ( multipurpose vehicle), Satria Neo and Perdana. It also includes cars like Lotus sports car brand, with models such as Elise, Exige, Europa and the Evora, The company carries out its operations through its subsidiaries and exports its motor vehicles and accessories to more than 50 countries globally. Proton is headquartered at Subang Jaya, Malaysia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Proton Holdings Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Proton Holdings Berhad - Key Facts
Proton Holdings Berhad - Key Employees
Proton Holdings Berhad - Major Products and Services
Proton Holdings Berhad – History
Proton Holdings Berhad - Company Statement
Proton Holdings Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Proton Holdings Berhad - Business Description
Proton Holdings Berhad - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Proton Holdings Berhad - Strengths
Strength - Leading Market Player
Strength - Improving Financial Performance
Strength - Sturdy Research and Development Activities
Proton Holdings Berhad - Weaknesses
Weakness - Revenue Concentration
Weakness - Pending Litigations
Weakness - Increasing Trade Receivables
Proton Holdings Berhad - Opportunities
Opportunity - Increasing Demand for Fuel Efficient Vehicles
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Cars in Malaysia
Opportunity - Strategic Agreements
Proton Holdings Berhad - Threats
Threat - Rise in Raw Material Prices
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Legal and Political Framework
Proton Holdings Berhad - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Proton Holdings Berhad, Key Facts
Proton Holdings Berhad, Key Employees
Proton Holdings Berhad, Major Products and Services
Proton Holdings Berhad, History
Proton Holdings Berhad, Subsidiaries
Proton Holdings Berhad, Key Competitors
Proton Holdings Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
Proton Holdings Berhad, Annual Ratios
Proton Holdings Berhad, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Proton Holdings Berhad, Performance Chart (2007 - 2011)
Proton Holdings Berhad, Ratio Charts
Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
Kia Motors Corporation
Mazda Motor Corporation