Michael Page International plc (MPI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1935961
- December 2014
- Region: Global
- 32 pages
Michael Page International plc (MPI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Michael Page International plc (Michael Page) trading as PageGroup is a provider of professional recruitment services. It provides recruitment services for permanent, contract, and temporary staff at clerical, qualified, and executive levels. The company markets services under three major brands, Page Executive; Michael Page; and Page Personnel. Its offers services across finance, accounting, marketing, sales, retail, legal, technology, human resources (HR), healthcare, engineering, construction, procurement, and supply chain sectors among others. The company has operations in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Asia Pacific. Michael Page is headquartered in Weybridge, the UK.
The company aims to grow by organic expansion by establishing new offices in the existing markets besides entering new sectors in the existing markets. In line with this, Michael Page opened two new offices, one in Los Angeles, the US; and the other in Monterrey, Mexico.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Michael Page International plc - Key Facts
Michael Page International plc - Key Employees
Michael Page International plc - Key Employee Biographies
Michael Page International plc - Major Products and Services
Michael Page International plc - History
Michael Page International plc - Company Statement
Michael Page International plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Michael Page International plc - Business Description
Michael Page International plc - Corporate Strategy
Michael Page International plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Michael Page International plc - Strengths
Strength - Broad Disciplines Served
Strength - Improved Liquidity
Strength - Wide Geographic Presence
Michael Page International plc - Weaknesses
Weakness - Decline in Efficiency Ratios
Michael Page International plc - Opportunities
Opportunity - Global Economic Scenario
Opportunity - New Website
Michael Page International plc - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Social Networking Sites
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Michael Page International plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Michael Page International plc, Key Facts
Michael Page International plc, Key Employees
Michael Page International plc, Key Employee Biographies
Michael Page International plc, Major Products and Services
Michael Page International plc, History
Michael Page International plc, Other Locations
Michael Page International plc, Subsidiaries
Michael Page International plc, Key Competitors
Michael Page International plc, Ratios based on current share price
Michael Page International plc, Annual Ratios
Michael Page International plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Michael Page International plc, Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
Michael Page International plc, Ratio Charts
Monster Worldwide, Inc.
PSD Group Ltd.
Prime People Plc
Spring Group Plc
Robert Walters Plc
Impellam Group plc