• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Strukton Group N.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GlobalData, March 2013, Pages: 20
Strukton Group N.V. (Strukton) is a heavy construction contractor. It operates as a subsidiary of Oranjewoud N.V. The company’s businesses are organized into five areas of operations, namely, Strukton Integrale Projecten, Strukton Rail, Strukton Civiel, Strukton Bouw and Strukton Worksphere. The company through Strukton Rail and its subsidiaries provides comprehensive railway systems solutions across Europe. Strukton’s civil infrastructure development arm Strukton Civiel develops, executes and manages infrastructural projects in the Netherlands.
Strukton Group N.V. Key Recent Developments
Feb 17, 2012: Strukton Hollandia Joint Venture Transports Mid Section Of Riffgat Substation To Spray Painting Shopn
Our Strukton Group N.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Strukton Group N.V. - Key Facts
Strukton Group N.V. - Key Employees
Strukton Group N.V. - Key Operational Employees
Strukton Group N.V. - Major Products and Services
Strukton Group N.V. - History
Strukton Group N.V. - Company Statement
Strukton Group N.V. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Strukton Group N.V. - Business Description
Strukton Group N.V. - Corporate Strategy
Strukton Group N.V. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Strukton Group N.V. - Strengths
Strength - Broad Service Portfolio
Strength - Strong PPP Participation
Strength - History of growth through Acquisitions
Strukton Group N.V. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Low In Profitability
Weakness - Concentration of Rail Operations in Netherlands
Strukton Group N.V. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth in Central and Eastern Europe
Opportunity - Trans-European Network transport (TEN-T)
Opportunity - New Contracts
Strukton Group N.V. - Threats
Threat - Rising Competition
Threat - Cost Overruns
Threat - Economic Slowdown in Europe
Strukton Group N.V. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Strukton Group N.V., Recent Developments
Feb 17, 2012: Strukton Hollandia Joint Venture Transports Mid Section Of Riffgat Substation To Spray Painting Shop
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Strukton Group N.V., Key Facts
Strukton Group N.V., Key Employees
Strukton Group N.V., Key Operational Employees
Strukton Group N.V., Major Products and Services
Strukton Group N.V., History
Strukton Group N.V., Subsidiaries
Strukton Group N.V., Key Competitors
BESIX Group SA
Farrans (Construction) Limited
TODINI Costruzioni Generali S.p.A
F. Kirchhoff AG
Max Bogl Group of Companies