- Language: English
- 37 Pages
- Published: April 2012
- Region: Global
CBOE Holdings, Inc. (CBOE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1936092
- November 2014
- 30 pages
CBOE Holdings, Inc. (CBOE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CBOE Holdings, Inc. (CBOE) is the holding company for Chicago Board Options Exchange and its subsidiaries. The company offers market place for trading of listed options, futures on the VIX index, index options, equity options and exchange-traded products (ETP options), such as exchange-traded funds (ETF options) and exchange-traded notes (ETN options). It also offers proprietary products, such as S&P 500 options, US index option and options on the CBOE Volatility Index. Other products offered by the company include, FLEX options, LEAPS options and benchmark products such as the CBOE S&P 500 BuyWrite Index. CBOE is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
CBOE Holdings, Inc. - Key Facts
CBOE Holdings, Inc. - Key Employees
CBOE Holdings, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
CBOE Holdings, Inc. - Major Products and Services
CBOE Holdings, Inc. - History
CBOE Holdings, Inc. - Company Statement
CBOE Holdings, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
CBOE Holdings, Inc. - Business Description
CBOE Holdings, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
CBOE Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
CBOE Holdings, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Expanding Operating Margin
Strength - Diversified Product Line
Strength - Proprietary Technology
CBOE Holdings, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Liquidity Position
CBOE Holdings, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Recovering Equities Markets
Opportunity - United States: Economic Outlook
CBOE Holdings, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Competition
Threat - Regulations
CBOE Holdings, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
CBOE Holdings, Inc., Key Facts
CBOE Holdings, Inc., Key Employees
CBOE Holdings, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
CBOE Holdings, Inc., Major Products and Services
CBOE Holdings, Inc., History
CBOE Holdings, Inc., Other Locations
CBOE Holdings, Inc., Subsidiaries
CBOE Holdings, Inc., Key Competitors
CBOE Holdings, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
CBOE Holdings, Inc., Annual Ratios
CBOE Holdings, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
CBOE Holdings, Inc., Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
CBOE Holdings, Inc., Ratio Charts
The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc.
New York Stock Exchange Group, Inc
Chicago Mercantile Exchange Holdings Inc.
American Stock Exchange LLC