Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative (MEC) is a not-for-profit customer-owned electric utility. The cooperative transmits and distributes of electricity. It owns and operates a network of overhead and underground transmission and distribution lines and substations for distributing electricity to customers. The cooperative also provides a wide range of energy services such as weatherization assistance, water heater repair, surge suppressors & lightning protection, generator sizing, and home energy audits, among others. MEC is a Touchstone Energy Cooperative. The cooperative caters to customers in South Central Virginia. It has offices in Gretna, Chase City and Emporia. MEC is headquartered in Chase City, Virginia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Key Facts
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Key Employees
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Key Employee Biographies
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Key Operational Employees
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Major Products and Services
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - History
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Company Statement
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Business Description
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Strengths
Strength - Low Priced Electricity Distribution Model
Strength - Synergy with Touchstone Energy
Strength - Wide Customer Base
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Weaknesses
Weakness - Debt Obligations
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Opportunities
Opportunity - Focus on Renewable Energy
Opportunity - Project Investments
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Electricity Demand: US Market
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Threats
Threat - Electricity Price Fluctuations
Threat - Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions
Threat - Stringent Environmental Regulations
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Dec 03, 2014: Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative Replaces Existing SCADA system with an Advanced Distribution Management System (ADMS) from Survalent Technology
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Key Facts
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Key Employees
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Key Employee Biographies
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Key Operational Employees
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Major Products and Services
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, History
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Other Locations
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Key Competitors
Dominion Resources, Inc.
Allegheny Energy, Inc.
Western Power Distribution Holdings Limited
Southern California Public Power Authority
A & N Electric Cooperative
Southside Electric Cooperative
BARC Electric Cooperative