Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1936235
- August 2014
- 20 pages
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative (MEC) is a not-for-profit and customer-owned utility in South Central Virginia. The cooperative carries out activities related to distribution of electricity to over 31,000 consumers in nine counties. It owns and operates well-established network of overhead and underground transmission and distribution network along with substations for electricity distribution. The cooperative also provides wide range of energy services such as weatherization assistance, water heater repair, surge suppressors & lightning protection, generator sizing, and home energy audits. MEC is a Touchstone Energy Cooperative, a nationwide alliance made of more than 700 local, consumer-owned electric cooperatives in 46 states. The cooperative is headquartered in Virginia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Key Facts
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Key Employees
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Key Employee Biographies
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Key Operational Employees
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Major Products and Services
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - History
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Company Statement
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Business Description
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Strengths
Strength - Low Priced Electricity Distributor
Strength - Synergy with Touchstone Energy
Strength - Well-Established Network
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Weaknesses
Weakness - Long Term Liabilities
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Opportunities
Opportunity - Diversification to Renewable Sources
Opportunity - Project Investments
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Electricity Demand: US Market
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Threats
Threat - Electricity Price Fluctuations
Threat - Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions
Threat - Stringent Environmental Regulations
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Key Facts
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Key Employees
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Key Employee Biographies
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Key Operational Employees
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Major Products and Services
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, History
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Other Locations
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Key Competitors
Dominion Resources, Inc.
Allegheny Energy, Inc.
Western Power Distribution Holdings Limited
Southern California Public Power Authority
A & N Electric Cooperative
Southside Electric Cooperative
BARC Electric Cooperative