The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
International Datacasting Corporation (IDC) is a technology provider for the broadcasters in radio, television, data and digital cinema across the world. The company design, manufactures, and sells broadcast solutions for the secure delivery of digital media assets to content providers and consumers. Its solution portfolio consists of Pro Video, Pro Audio, Pro Cinema and Pro Data for broadcast content contribution and distribution applications. IDC products and solutions find application in radio and television networks, targeted ad insertion, digital cinema, 3D live events, satellite news gathering, sports contribution, VOD, and IPTV. The company also offers installation, integration and customer support services for its customers. Its major customers include Thomson Reuters, Dial Global, National Public Radio, SES Americom, TVN, EchoStar, Arqiva and Deluxe. IDC is headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
International Datacasting Corporation - Key Facts
International Datacasting Corporation - Key Employees
International Datacasting Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
International Datacasting Corporation - Major Products and Services
International Datacasting Corporation - History
International Datacasting Corporation - Company Statement
International Datacasting Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
International Datacasting Corporation - Business Description
International Datacasting Corporation - Corporate Strategy
International Datacasting Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
International Datacasting Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Distribution Network
Strength - Focused R&D Activities
Strength - Integrated Broadcast Solutions
International Datacasting Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Liquidity
International Datacasting Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Partnership with Ymagis Group
Opportunity - New Contracts
Opportunity - New Products Launches
International Datacasting Corporation - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Risk from Suppliers
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
International Datacasting Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
International Datacasting Corporation, Key Facts
International Datacasting Corporation, Key Employees
International Datacasting Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
International Datacasting Corporation, Major Products and Services
International Datacasting Corporation, History
International Datacasting Corporation, Other Locations
International Datacasting Corporation, Subsidiaries
International Datacasting Corporation, Key Competitors
International Datacasting Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
International Datacasting Corporation, Annual Ratios
International Datacasting Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
International Datacasting Corporation, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015)
International Datacasting Corporation, Ratio Charts