• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Light Metal Packaging - Global
Global Research and Data Services, November 2011
This package contains 61 light metal packaging market analyses from the following countries: Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom and United States.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for light metal packaging in different countries around the world. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for light metal packaging by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for light metal packaging by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for light metal packaging by type (steel and iron cans, aluminium collapsible tubular containers, other aluminium packaging, crown corks, other light metal packaging)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the light metal packaging market in different countries around the world?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?