- Published: October 2011
- Region: Latvia
Light Metal Packaging - Eastern Europe
- Published: November 2011
- Region: Eastern Europe, Europe
- Global Research and Data Services
This package contains 14 light metal plastic packaging market analyses from the following Eastern European countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for light metal packaging in different Eastern European countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for light metal packaging by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for light metal packaging by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for light metal packaging by type (steel and iron cans, aluminium collapsible tubular containers, other aluminium packaging, crown corks, other light metal packaging)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the light metal packaging markets in different Eastern European countries?
- How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing? SHOW LESS READ MORE >