Light Metal Packaging Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Language: English
- Published: November 2014
- Region: United States
This package contains 14 light metal plastic packaging market analyses from the following Eastern European countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for light metal packaging in different Eastern European countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for light metal packaging by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for light metal packaging by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for light metal packaging by type (steel and iron cans, aluminium collapsible tubular containers, other aluminium packaging, crown corks, other light metal packaging)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the light metal packaging markets in different Eastern European countries?
- How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?